Thursday, March 5, 2015

TOM outfit day 2


This is the other outfit I wore to TOM last week. It was pretty cold, so this day I created an outfit mostly around a coat, because I knew I'd want to keep it on. I'm loving the oversized coat look, so I wore one of my mom's coats.

But I did make my feet bare the cold, as I really wanted to wear these leopard pumps with the camel coat. I feel like my feet have been forced into bland, warm boots this last little while because of the cold and I miss dressing my feet up. Hopefully for World MasterCard Fashion Week the weather will be warmer!






Top: H&M
Blazer: H&M
Jeans: Bluenotes
Necklace: Aldo
Coat: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M
Purse: Tory Burch
Pumps: Nine West

You may have noticed I've started posting only Tuesdays and Thursdays lately, instead of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I've just become a bit busier lately, in my personal and professional life, and unfortunately haven't had much time to create content for you. I will hopefully be able to keep posting twice a week, but I can't make any promises. I also won't be posting links to my My City Gossip articles, but I still write for them twice a week, so you can always click the tab above to see what I've been writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment